Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Shady people...

God save me from them...

When was the last time you have seen an expression on a person's face that you're still trying to comprehend...but it's gone! Well, if i's not happened to you, you're lucky or perhaps one of the likeable people among your peers. For when it comes to me...i have ( and i DO know) come across such instances which make me wonder what's wrong with me...
But there it goes, i have myself stated that people are meant to be bitchy...so one shouldnt care...but hello, somewhere down the line...yeah...i care, i wanna know why these people consider me so...arrogant, selfish, proud, @#$%d up...blah!!
SO, I have a plan...uh, too much official it sounded...so i have a solution to my own problem...(see, i dont even have a person who could offer me solutions..sob :( .. )
i have decided to figure out where people dont seem to like me...but christ! i need help...
say..True/False...(man..when you come to science, true false seems like life to you..and every decision is a plan...screw science!)

Okay...dont burst out laughing...its not funny...listing down your bad qualities when for so long you were living in a rosy world where you were purrfect...

ANYWAY...here i go....

1. I'm a bit too proud ( vel, though i dont consider that wrong...but still, people might...see, if you have it, flaunt it! err...sorry...I'm listing my evils...musn't justify them...)

2. Arrogance? Sure! ( i have to say something!!! you cant put me down by this...i just love it when people call me arrogant...its a nice word, aint it??)

3. Straight forward (That should have worked for me had this been a normal world...but here people are just simply WEIRD...so it kinda screws up my life...often...)

4. Selfish (okay, i'm surely not those 'I wont give you my pencil' kinds...nor do i hide my lunchbox deep into my desk so that no human eye could ever spot it...nor do i say no to people when it comes to giving them notes...what d hell!!!)

5. Short tempered ( Alright, i can be sued for this one...i cant even count how many times i have screamed at people for no good reason just because i wasnt feeling too nice that day...Sorry guys...if any one of you had to bear the brunt of it..)

6.Expectant (Probably that too, isnt as bad an evil...but people who know me quite well could understand this one...i guess!)


Phew!! That's it!! i cant torture myself any further....

Sob *! Sob *! Sob*!

I hope i get some good...sane...human...and kind answers...

Will i??? Will i not???

Yeah, that's all that i'm gonna do today..Valentine's Day couldnt have got better...gah!!

Should i buy a rose for this * Will i..Will i not?* thingy? Uh...i think its gonna be sheer wastage...forget it...
i will anyway get to know right....

Uhh...YEAH. >:(

7 comments:

Disha said...

Oh, come ON!
You aren't bad!
I know you :)
Everyone has bad things bout em.
Trust me, I have WAY more things against me than you've listed against you!!!

So, there
:P
Its human.
Welcome :D

Anonymous said...

I cant say true or false for them 'coz I dont really know you that well.But I sure can this:
1.Its good to be proud.If you don acknowledge your own qualities,no one else will.Exactly,If you have it,flaunt it!
2.Its good to be arrogant.Angelism is just SO yesterday.
3.It is anyday good to straight forward.Be what you are and say what you feel.Thats how it should be.
4.It is good to be selfish at times too.'You' come first,everyone else can wait.
5.I know many short-tempered people.In fact I myself am very short-tempered.Its human.
6.Jab tak saans hai tab tak aas hai:P Finally done with the muhavre and lokoktis!So it aint bad to be expectant either.:)

Abhilasha said...

okkay. i have just one thing to say...no, two...
dish: i dont know if ppl can get sweeter...thnx...
prerna: hmmm...we sound so alike hehe!! thx, for supporting me..

P@LL@\/! said...

abe o....whr do ya get dese ideas 4m?zaroor mere se hi chori karti hai....n wateva u r ur d best...n u noe v gv a damn to nebody!!!!!dats wat i had taught ya 2 long years bk....wen u wr cryin at nite....rememba??so v r d best n ppl r obviously jealous!!!!

P@LL@\/! said...

true...bt kewl....keep it up...mera naam roshan kar rahi hai....

Unknown said...

oiii!!!!
i do not like this post
n have i not told u like 249795639 times tht ur not arrogant n proud n blah blah blah!!

ur the besttttt!!!!!
oh wait! im supposed to be the best...
hmm we're the best!!!!!!

Abhilasha said...

sukham: masterstroke! that, i must say is a very good way of taareef karofying urself...