Monday, September 15, 2008

Unfolded

Part VIII

With a huge lump in my throat,
I turned to him and said,
‘I don’t know why I’m doing this,
But to you, my life I owe.’

‘You are the man, who marred my life,
And the one who made it too,
It’s you, who made an orphan out of me,
But who gave me a new life, too.’

‘I think enough has happened now,
And I needn’t explain any more,
You are all I have of my past.’
With this, I walked out of the door.

I felt glad when I heard his foot steps,
Finally, all questions had their answers,
He patted me on my head,
As we journeyed forth, thirty years…

Completeness came to my life,
Sometimes life carves its own way,
It’s God’s way of telling the world,
That He’s the king, they say…

After a century, I got a father,
Nostalgia was what I felt and breathed,
Each time he would pat me on my head,
Me, closer to my past, he would lead…

It’s as if I’m his penance,
And he’s nurtured me from the roots,
Maybe then, it was his hand,
That guided me through life’s pits, and wounds...

------------------**----------------------

P.S: I'm happy to announce that this series has finally come to an end. Whether you liked t or not, is not my problem :P But I am always ready for comments OR compliments (The latter, ofcourse is a better proposition :D )
Catcha later with something different... :)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I liked it!

I Loved the whooole thing!
:D

Wow, you write amazingly well!

P.S- so, what's up next? :P

¶ЯёŖηΛ said...

Omg,omg,omg!
Too good!:D

Try getting it published?
In some mag or something? :P :P

Abhilasha said...

aanchal: awww...thanks!!
Well, the tag is next ;)

prerhu:Published? naw, its not that good :/

kika said...

Well, I didnt comment on most parts but I read all of them, and they're sooooooo amazing!
Too good!!!
Bravo

Abhilasha said...

kika: awww, neva mind that, it's more imp. u read thm, as that is why i write...
thanks! a lot :)

Akanksha said...

I will surely suggest your name to ekta kapoor becoz u can write her nxt serial:P
Frankly,i didn't get the hang of what really happened.
Don't worry,i don't have much understanding power!

Abhilasha said...

aki: Looks like you didnt like my poem AT all :(
And you mentioning ekta kapoor was even worse :((
Boo hoo!!

And you didnt even understand it!
:(((

Akanksha said...

yeh rona dhona bhi ekta kapoor serials mein hota hain:P
I liked the poems but the story still seems a little complex to me!

Disha said...

Aku is a little baby! Please forgive her :(
And do NOT criticize yourself :(
You've written awesomely =D
I super like, if that's wutcha wanna here, babbeh :P
:D
Yay!

Abhilasha said...

aku : Well, i dont understand what you just wrote :|
dish: aww...you're such a sweetheart!! :) mwah!!