Thursday, July 10, 2008

Unfolded

Part I

A feeble step in the dingy lanes,
A scared look at the filth around me,
I was as nervous as a new born child,
That night – it was as scary as could be…

It was a search in vain – I knew,
But my last try to rebuild my past.
In these dark slums and dirty shacks,
Memories of my childhood would forever last.

The innocence of my goofy smile,
Had been lost in this hut I stood before,
The day my parents just never returned,
And the last time I saw that shapeless door.

Thirty years, and I decided to return,
Looking for a familiar face, thing, place…
The life I had lived wasn't gratifying enough,
My parents’ existence, I had to trace.

My past was better than the present
And I wanted it back at any cost,
I had to dig up lots of buried truths now,
No matter, if my identity would be lost…

It was enlightenment, salvation perhaps,
This was what life had decided for me,
My life, an unsolved mystery till today,
Would be revealed, after years – so many…


P.S: To be continued...
P.P.S : I'm sorry for my long absence from the blog world. I just got bored of life. Thankfully I'm back.

7 comments:

¶ЯёŖηΛ said...

omg,I really like the idea!Where did ya get it from?:P:P
And ofcourse it is as beautiful as the rest.:)

Abhilasha said...

lasha: oh, thanks.
idea? that's kinda personal...khair, i'm gladyou liked it. :)

Vasudha said...

Can't wait to read the rest. :) Oh, and thankful you're back too. =)

Abhilasha said...

vasudha: I'll post the next only when I'm convinced everyone's read this one.
That's because I dont want ppl to be puzzledfor the next six posts. :)


Back, I am. :P
Too?? Matlab...you too?

kika said...

Yay! I love it....
And like Prerhu said, Love the idea

Radhika Saxena said...

I've already read it phy period mein! *sigh* Nevertheless its nice,me likes.. you know my comments on it and well my wierd explanations too so I don't think I should mention em here! :P

Abhilasha said...

kika: thanku!
rads: yeah. :P