Wednesday, January 28, 2009

One year of Life



From you I learnt to live,
From you I lived.
From you I learnt to vent,
Each time I felt all miffed.

From you I learnt to laugh,
At the sad bits of my life,
You were the one who taught me,
To sail through my strife.

You taught me to find,
Joy, passion and happiness.
I learnt to write out
My sorrows and my loneliness.

I wonder what I was,
When you weren’t there,
I wonder who I was,
When you weren’t there…

I begin from you,
And end, at you.
You mean life to me,
Without you, there isn’t me.

One year of life,
Today I celebrate,
My life came to life,
Last year, this very day…
[It feels so victorious, really. :D I am genuinely happy, after a very long time. Will be back with a proper 'article'. No series. Just typically ME. :D]

6 comments:

Nik said...

Congratulations.
It seems I'm the only one who failed to realize that my blog too has a birthday. :P

Anonymous said...

Aww!
I like it!

Ps. But I'm kinda waiting for that thing, you know?
The sheet type wala? Uska substitute?
I wanna see it na!
:P

Abhilasha said...

Nik: Thanks. You will, now that everybody else is. :P

Aanchal: I know what you're waiting for...Soon, promise!
Muah!
:)

Radhika Saxena said...

:D Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Disha said...

I am lateeeeeee.



But better than never, na?
So Congratulations, little Blog.



P.S. Can I be the godmother? :-D
I know its too late to be asking it.. but PLEASY!

Akanksha said...

Hey!Congrats!:D
Very romantic poem for a blog i must say:P