Thursday, February 5, 2009

Aanchal speaks

This is your post Aanchal. What is called a guest post. Thanks for it. :)

Imagine a pink A4 size sheet, just like the one you gave me. :P
Here goes:
Abhilasha, you're a wonderful person to know. And if I had to define you in one word, it'd be "fascinating". Or, or, "different". :D
We haven't known each other closely, but whatever I know of you, is that you're an amazing confidante and a good friend to have. You're calm and probably a good decision maker. You don't try to talk senseless unlike me, and trust me, that's a good thing. According to the few things that Disha tells me about you, I can say that you're very empathetic and the perfect person to talk to when you're low.:)
That's it, I guess.
I'll miss you.
I'll miss everybody who's leaving!
Sigh.
Miss me too!
Love, Aanchal.

[I thought the idea of a guest post was extremely silly, before I did this. and it isn't all that silly, you know..]

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

:D

That's all.

Abhilasha said...

Rofl. That's what you were SO excited about??
:D
Funny woman.

Anonymous said...

Lol.
Idk, excited to see my name on someone else's blog maybe.
:P

Anonymous said...

Getting excited for petty things is so Aanchal Vij.....bt i am nt saying dats bad.
Infact its quite good....nd definitely much better than getting excited at almost nothing....i hope u understand wat i jus wrote, coz i didnt......bleh...i think i am sort of drunk......


I just realised dat i am nt drunk....reason being, i wrote Aanchal's complete name with proper punctuations.....nobody can do that when they are drunk.Can they?

Abhilasha said...

Aanchal: Rofl. Okay,I dont claim to understand that, but I can accept it.. :P

Anki: Drunk? Bleh, you were just probably sleepy. And, yeah, I'll agree with the full name part. It's such a pain writing LONG names. Mine included. :/

Akanksha said...

Sweet post:P
Lasha is calm half the time but she looses it then GOD SAVE EVERONE around her!

Abhilasha said...

Aku: Oh please, you're jus exaggerating... I ain't that bad when I'm angry..
Come on.
Sigh.