Monday, August 25, 2008

Unfolded

Part V

This time no one pulled my locks,
And I wasn't slapped too,
It was as if he was waiting for me to turn,
While I stood there, with fear, blue…

I turned at last, breathing heavily,
And lifted my eyelids to face my past,
The same eyes, the same face,
And he spoke, at last…

‘I know you hate me, dear…
But the fact that you finally came back,
Tells me that you want to know,
And that night’s mystery you wish to track…’

‘You probably will never forgive me
For what I did to you that night,
But what I see in front of me today,
Tells me, that somehow, I did right.’

With these words, he entered my house,
And I followed him speechlessly,
This was the moment, my life’s mystery
Was unfolding, silently, slowly…

He took me back to my room again,
He picked up the toy gun in his hands,
He looked at me with a sad smile,
And reached for the pockets of his pants.

He handed something to me,
And I looked at him in horror,
He nodded, as though he understood,
And then explained, that night of terror…

P.S : To be continued...

7 comments:

Thor said...

now it feels like u r writing the script for one of those megaseriels.

u know, the kind where u can miss the serial for an entire month and still catch up easily the next time u c it coz basically, nothing much happened in that month.....

Nik said...

Hmm, Thor is right. You're dragging it a bit. But it's still very good.

Anonymous said...

write a book
on this series

Abhilasha said...

thor: oh um...iono, should i just skip the next parts, in that case?

nik: really? i see...thnx neway..

my soul my thots: hell, sum are saying im dragging it, others...well...
i am confused.

Nik said...

Lol. AsIi said, it is very good But you can cut off parts, or make them more brief.

Akanksha said...

I am afraid,i agree with nikita partially.
U can make the whole thing a lil crisp,u knw.
Otherwise its great.
:)

Abhilasha said...

nik: i'll go by thor'sadvice no 2. :P
Not because im haughty(which i am), but coz i dunno wat to edit...
aki:ditto

thor:thanks for the lovely advice :) mwah.