Thursday, May 29, 2008

Tags...and all the fun in them!!!

1. Last movie seen in a theatre:
Hmmm...i saw Jodhha Akbar, ansd what's more, twice. Man...I'm vella!

2. What book are you reading?
Does it mean you're insane if you don't read too many books??

3. Favourite board game:
I love scrabble, but no one plays with me :(
I like chess too...no one plays it with me :(
I love carrom, my uncle used to be my best opponent, then he got married :(
*Sigh*
I really need some good, considerate friends!!

4. Favourite magazine:
I like reading Filmfare...Bollywood entices me!! And of course, there's Shah Rukh...

5. Favourite smells:
In public interest, my close friends nicknamed me 'disabled' as they have a feeling that i dont see, smell or hear anything...

6. Favourite sound:
I'm least interested in finding out which sound I like!!

7. Worst feeling in the world :
Living life when you really don't want to...
I go through this terrible feeling every damn day... :(

8. What is the first thing you think of when you wake up?
Is it morning 'enough'? Is it necessary to get up and open my books?
Is my mother at home, and would be watching me study?
Trust me, science is catching up on me...

9. Favourite fast food place:
Ah...Pizza hut is THE best!

10. Future child’s name:
Two years ago, I was telling my sis, "If I don't end up with this guy, I'll name my kid Armaan."
Sheesh!!!
Now, Armaan's over and done with...and no more am I doing family planning...

11. Finish this statement, “If I had a lot of money I’d…” :
Buy death.

12. Do you drive fast?
All I do is roll my eyes when my mother drives at 20km/h, and I have to sit beside her, bored...

13. Do you sleep with a stuffed animal? :-0
Does holding on to a pillow or bedsheet or whatever/whoever count?

14. Do you eat the stems on broccoli?
I really don't know. I never really bothered to inspect the vegetable so closely.
I'll ask my mum if she cooks broccoli 'with stems' right away.

15. Storms - Cool or Scary?
Cool. Atleast something adventurous must happen in life dammit...
A big earthquake, a tsunami, a hijack....something!!!

16. If you could dye your hair any colour, what would be your choice?
I'd exchange for a 'hair quality exchange' machine!!!! My hair is evevn worse than a....than hay, I guess!
Sorry, I had no better example in mind :

17. Name all the different cities/towns you have lived in:
Delhi.
Man, my life is BORING in every way!

18. Favourite sports to watch:
You know what? I've been trying to understand cricket and soccer, and havent yet succeded. But with cricket, you know it's a happy thing when the ball crosses the boundary....
Soccer is hopeless...wait, I'm hopeless at soccer...

19. One nice thing about the person who sent this to you:
Kika - Hmmm, I haven't really had the chance totalk to her too much...But i knew her some time ago, she's a sweet girl...with her reservations.

20. What’s under your bed?
The worst FIITJEE papers I never want to solve, my pair of slippers, my bottle, then my shoes..And what's the nailcutter doing here? I've been looking for it all over...

21. Would you like to be born as yourself again?
Hell no!!!! I'd rather not be born then...

22. Morning person or night owl?
Night owl, when it comes to watching movies, awards shows, going online etc etc.
And I prefer to hibernate if it's studies...

23. Over easy or sunny side up?
Over easy, I guess...

24. Favourite place to relax:
Saumya, my friend's house is the best. Her mother loves attending to me, and my 'views' on every damn thing...

25. Favourite ice cream flavour:
I don't like ice-cream too much. I spill it every where, you see...and then it's a real mess. But if it's a must, I like Cornetto - lesser chances of spilling it...

26. You pass this tag to –
Radhika, Vasudha, Bharat, Disha, Akanksha, Shailja

27. Among people you tag, who do you think is going to respond the fastest?
Vasudha has stopped doing tags. So, cross out.
Bharat did one just recently, so he might not want to do another one right away. Cross out.
Disha will do it LATE. Plus, she's in USA. Cross out.
Shailja,lesser chances of it. Cross out.

My only hopes are with Radhika and Akanksha...
I just hope they have no other post in mind :P

***************************************************

Over? Sigh, I love answering random questions!!

13 comments:

Akanksha said...

This one was nice:-)
I wonder whats wrong with you because you seem to be indicating that u don't want to live anymore indirectly:-)Any particular reason? You are scaring me,WOMAN!

YOU DON'T LIKE ICE-CREAM THAT MUCH!I make sure that i eat one everyday in summers atleast.{sehath ka raaz..lol:P)But then u are diiferent because you don't even LIKE MUSIC so...

Tushar Mangl said...

Good one
:-)
I also did this one the other day

Radhika Saxena said...

eee..I do have another post in mind..but you see I'm in two minds..whether i should post it or not..so i'll do your tag and then post it! :)

¶ЯёŖηΛ said...

You dint tag me.:(

sob sob

kika said...

hey!
You remember the N-3 times...
Man those are actually pretty embarassing, you know...
But anyway, nice tag and I like the answers too...
P.S. - I didn't know you were in FIIT-JEE...Me too (same 5!!!)

Abhi said...

Are you so bored with life that you want to end it?

You know what, blaming studies, and being in same city and things like that for a boring life is well, pathetic.

Your life is as interesting as you want to make. You can do hundreds of things - you can draw, learn languages, do designing, shopping, write, and what not!! Trust me, the possibilities are endless!

I know am being harsh, but, it would very well serve the purpose if it can inspire you to be more enthusiastic in life :)

Abhilasha said...

akanksha: What do you mean by 'this one'? All my posts are NICE...hmph!!
And yes, I'm REALLY bored with life...but don't worry...I probably won't do anything...
And I gave a reason for me not liking ice cream okay...
And yes, I DONT LIKE MUSIC..:0

tshhar: I was trying to read your blog the other day, I got confused :(
Actually, too many colours and big fonts scare me....Sorry!!!

radhika: Yeah, you better write this tag pehle, varna mera katta ho jayega :P

prerna: awww...actually kika had tagged you, and you had replied that you werent in the mood to write the tag, so you know, i thought I shouldnt be wasting my typing power...:P

kika: Yup, I remember. And I kind of understand that it was embarrassing...but it's okay...I mean, we were kids man...and kids ARE embarrassing!!!!

abhi: You know, Itry to do this 'harsh' therapy with myself every now and then....Doesn't help much...tch tch...

Anonymous said...

First off, I agree with Abhi. Life is as interesting or boring as you make it.

I don't like ice-cream all that much either. It's messy business. Especially the ones on sticks. I have some really messy chocobar related memories from when I was a kid.

Thanks for the tag. I'm saving it for when my block kicks in again. Seems to have gone dormant for now. We shall see.

Abhilasha said...

bharat : You do agree? Well, in that case we disagree on more than one issue!! :P Sometimes life works in its own weird way, when you can't really help much. Trust me...

And I swear, Ice creams are a real mess. But chocobar is kinda okay, but yes, the other stick ones are real turn offs...

And your welcome. Of course, you can do it anytime, just tell me when you do it. I like to read suff about myself...lol...;D

Vasudha said...

I DO DO TAGS! :o

When I have time. >.<
Correction.
When my computer is working.
Four tags. Time to get to work. Yessiree.



[Useless comment, no? :P]


Oh wait. I see stuff.

What's with the depression kicking in, miss?
Life's not a bore. Its just this unpainted canvas waiting for a dream to be eked out. Why're you waiting for the paint can to dry? :)
Haso, jiyo. Kya pata kal ho naa ho!


[I couldn't have gone cornier. Kya bakwaas dialogue maara. :P]

Abhilasha said...

vas: first of all, I must say have out here a whole lot of optimists!!!!
And the paint and canvas thingy, trust me...none of tha really helps me out :|
Actually, thanks...but....

And ohhk...you DO tags :/

jas said...

Hey, have u seen Fight Club(1999)......I think u'll like that one

Abhilasha said...

Fight Club?? No...never even heard of it :/
Why will i like it>? What's it about??