Monday, April 28, 2008

When tagged, I'm at my best!!

Disha tagged me, and I'm all smiles about it.
Here I am, presenting my self-obsessed side...(oh! how I love to answer questions!!)

Instructions: Remove ONE question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged. Whoever does the tag will have blessings from all.
1. What have you realised recently?
That life isn't really worth living, but isn't worth dying too.
2. Have you given your first kiss away?
Ahem. I prefer to keep it under cover.
3. If you were to be stranded on a deserted island, who are the 11 blog buddies you would take?
I dont waste time thinking about such weird stuff.
4. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
Melbourne, Australia. Gawd, I love the things I know about it...
5. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
My wishes are too important to fit into one wish...sigh!
6. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
I get all excited about it, but have never ever seen it :(
7. What are you afraid to lose the most now?
My blog, man, I'm addicted!
8. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
Naah, I wouldn't go mad, trust me...
9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?I'll wait for him to say it.
I hate taking the first step :/
10.List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
Alright, here goes Dish:
a. She writes stuff I always enjoy reading :D
b. She is a wonderful person with that little bit of mystery about her.
c. She's an amazing friend to have. Mwah!
(I can be so nice sometimes...wonder why people say I'm arogant, proud, selfish....)
11. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
I have a list already, so I neednt think AT ALL:
a. He must be an awesome cook, who would cook for me everyday by will.
b.He must LOVE kids, as I hate them. (uh..yeah)
c. He must freak out when I cry in front of him, but console me nevertheless. (I'd love the humor the scene would create...LOL)
d. He should be towards the metrosexual side. (Okay, already many people tease me, now you don't start...)
e. He must love me just as much as he loves himself.
f. He must be successful, and must appreciate writing.
g. He must be good looking, and please, a helluva cleanliness freak like me...

I'm so nice to just have these requirements, right?

12. Which type of person do you hate the most?
If I start, this blog would end up being nothing but the answer to this one. So, no comments.
13. What is the one thing you cannot live without?
Air? *confused with the question* And if you meant metaphorically, then I'm still confused...
14. If you have faults, would you rather the people around you point out to you or would you rather they keep quiet?
Surely, I'd like themto come up with it rather than go on and bitch about it. I HATE backbiters.
15. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
Happiness, and all the things that come with it. ;)
16. Are you a shopaholic or not?
Hell NO!! I loathe the idea of it like anything. I cant standwalkingten miles for silly things like shoes or dressed or books or stuff.
17. Find a word to describe the person who tagged you.
Enigmatic.
(Dish, this word holds a very beautiful part of my life to it. Feel obliged...alright, I was kidding!)
18. If you have a chance. Which part of your character you would like to change?
Nothing. I am happy with what I am. And I dont care if 'people' are not. :
19. The first time you felt you were in love?
Uh...happened around 9th...what a disaster it turned out to be!!
20. Would you rather have love but no money or money but no love?
Love, but no money.
(Let me clear out, I won't probably fall for a guy who hasn't a bank balance, in case you're thinking otherwise...)
******************************************************

And I tag:
Vasudha
Radhika
Akanksha
Prerna
Aanchal
Nik
Shailja
Pallavi

P.S:Lord, why do I always feel sad when tags come to an end...

10 comments:

Disha said...

Mere aur tumhare tagged log same hain :P
Wonder woh kiske baare mein accha accha likhenge. Btw, you forgot to remove one question and add a personal one. I did too :|
And, and, niice :D
I like being appreciated!
Oh and I have an air of mystery about me?! :P Eh, eh, eh?
=) Tumhara message mila mujhe. Chalo, main ab online hoon :|
*huggles*
See you in school tomorrow!!

Anonymous said...

Australia! The land of kangaroos and beer guzzling wife beaters! Aaah, bliss...

[Negative stereotyping-izzle shizzle. Just a jest, really.]

Being stranded on a desert island with blog buddies = not a good idea. Really.

And damn, that's a huge list of expectations from your other half. I mean, is that how girls decide they like a guy? Pull out their list, pick up a pencil and go

Criteria 1 - check;
Criteria 2 - check;
Criteria 3 - check;
Criteria 4 - check; and so on?

:P :P

Abhilasha said...

disha: i dint even realise that we tagged the same ppl...LOL
Anyway, i know they'll write nice things about u atleast :|
And, i did add a personal question, the first time love waala!!
You do have a mysterious aura, and I really feel it...man, creepy, though, na??

*huggles back*


bharat:
1. I had better things in mind when i said Australia...I meant the beaches, the weather, and oh yes, th clothes...
I tend to look at the brighter side of life when it concerns me...

2. The idea of being stranded with blog buddies freaks me out, honestly. that's exactly why I said I don't waste time thiking about it...

3. Oh, you don't know girls or what?
We have a better check list than that...and btw, the guys don't qualify them all...LOL :P

*peace*

Anonymous said...

I'm largely clueless about girls, yes. :| A check list. That is so cold-blooded and objective that I can believe a girl doing that. :P

Tushar Mangl said...

Very interesting read

Abhilasha said...

bharat: AHEM.I'd love to deny all the flashy adjectives you just used...u see, sometimes, it's a matter of self defence...

tshhar: what's with the spelling? ;)
And oh, my pleasure!

Akanksha said...

Very interesting reading:DLuks like you Have Planned for the the future much in advance:P
Waise i don't agree with you that all girls have a list of things they want in their guys:P Don't scare those poor souls like dis yaar..Already they are such confused and hopeless creatures *Innocent smile*:D :P

Abhilasha said...

akanksha: sweety, when i said all girls, it was a general statement...u see, some weird exceptions are always there :P

Akanksha said...

Yeah.In this case I think YOU are the exception not me:P

Abhilasha said...

i have nothingbetter to do but to roll my eyes at the insanity and miscoceptions around in the world :/