Saturday, December 5, 2009

Got tagged..

[A post, finally. Be all happy, will you? :D ]

Have you ever had to choose between two people? If so, how hard was it?
- I've had to, yes. And it's been quite easy, I always knew the answer.
Do you have a member of the opposite sex you've told everything to?
- Yeah. Meaning EVERYTHING.
Have you ever lost a friend(s)? How?
- Yes. I just drift away. For reasons I can never explain. Weird.
Do you honestly have any regrets?
- Yeah.
Have you met anybody that changed your life?
-Nope.
Missing anybody?
- Yes. I miss someone all the time.
Are you in any kind of emotional pain right now?
- No. Or maybe a weak yes. I don't know.
Do you believe in marriage? Do you plan on getting married someday?
- Yes.
Which is harder: walking away from somebody you love or coming back to somebody who has hurt you?
- Walking away is very hard. Almost impossible.
What would your new last name be if you married the last person who texted?
- Lol, Gupta. :D It was my roomie!!
Has your heart ever truly ached for somebody?
- Was this tag MADE for me? Yes.
When did you last cry?
- I dont know. Must've been yesterday or day before. I cry on regular basis.
Is it easier to pretend everything's okay for you?
- No. But I do that anyway.
Ever cried while you were on the phone with someone?
- Yess.
Do you take walks often?
- Nope. Lazy bone.. :P
I bet you're talking to someone right now, aren't you?
- Lol, yes. My sistah.
Could you forgive your best friend for sleeping with the guy/girl you like?
- That's a HECK NO. NEVER.
Do any girls/guys hate you because you went out with their ex?-
No. I don't do such stuff.
Do you think "I love you" are strong words?
- Verrrry. I never say them, unless I mean them.
Are you nice to everyone?
- No. What am I, Mahatma Gandhi or what?
Ever receive a really long apology?
- Yes, a farewell sheet full of them.
Does a kiss make you feel better?
- Depends on who kisses me ;D
Is anything bugging you right now?
- Uh yeah. My sis wants me to get away and let her use the pc. Hmpf.
Do you think you could live without your cell phone?
- Now? No.
Would you date someone that none of your friends like?
- Why not. I have to like the person.
If you woke up as the opposite gender, what’s the 1st thing you would do?
- I'd want to see if I'm good looking enough or not.
Do you want a well-paying job or a job you enjoy?
- A job I enjoy. Really now. Just pay my bills for me then, will ya? :P
Do you like hugs?
- Aww. YESS.
Where do you want to go to college?
- Uh. Skip.
Is any part of your body sore?
- My feet. Vitamin B deficiency!
Who was the last girl to say something to you?
- Sistah.
Is there anyone you would seriously punch right now if you had the chance?
- Sistah. :D
You're thinking about somebody right now, aren't you?
-Sistah!
Why did you last cry?
- Oh, must've been the same old reason. Why is my life so boring, blah n blah n blah.
Are you looking for a girlfriend/boyfriend?
- Um, yes.
Do you wish you were somewhere else right now?
- No.
When was the last time you laughed really hard?
- I don't remember such things.
Did anyone see you kiss the last person you kissed?
- No.
Will you kiss the last person you kissed again?
- Sure, yes! Aww.
Are you currently wanting any piercings or tattoos?
- No.
Do you like your life as of now?
- Nope.
Last time you walked on the beach at night?
- Eee. Never? :(
Do you always answer your phone?
- Haha. :P Mostly, no.
Is there a high chance of you going out to the movies soon?
- For 3 Idiots. Decide if that's soon or not.
Has anyone told you they would never leave and left?
- I assumed they wouldn't.
When was the last time you talked to one of your siblings?
- What. Just a minute ago.
Something that confused you today?
- No yaar.
Where did you last sleep other than your house?
- Hostel..Whenever that was.
Do you plan on getting drunk in the near future?
- Definitely ONCE.
Do you sleep with the door open or closed?
- Closed. I'm scared of bhoot.
If your ex said they hated you, what would you say?
- I'd slap him and mumble a 'So do I!'.
How do you feel about your hair right now?
- I hate my hair. Always.
Have you ever had a best friend of the opposite sex?
- No.
Fess up, who was the last person you thought about kissing?
-Ahem. Skip.
Name one person you wish you could fix things with, and why haven’t you?
- I just can't get myself to do it. It's a he.
Do you find smoking unattractive?
- Mostly, yes.
Have you ever found it hard to get over someone?
- Uh huh.
Will you be in bed within twenty minutes?
- No.
Are you friends with someone who's older than you?
- Yes.
Does anyone think that you're a bitch?
- Lol. Of course YES. :D
Your honest opinion: high school, best or worst years of your life?
- Best, till now. :)
Have you ever stolen from someone?
- Yes. As a child.
Is there anything in your past you just don't talk about at all?
- Yes..

Good tag. :)
Whoever wants to do it, can. :)
Oh, btw. Shuvi tagged me. :)

3 comments:

Aristottler said...

I love your hair, just by the way. :)

Abhilasha said...

Really? You must be crazy then. :P

Disha said...

LOL. :)

You're funny! I liked the MG comment :P


and, and.. Aww..

K-I-S-S-I-N-G! Who who!?! :P ^^